Monday, July 11, 2011

Pics from The Big Crafty, Asheville July 10th

We really enjoyed our weekend in Asheville. We drove up on Saturday to spend the day and night celebrating with my sister on her birthday. We had tapas at Hotel Indigo, ate some great Thai food, got dessert and coffee from World Coffee and wandered around the vibrant city.

We stumbled upon a huge folk festival with square dancing, music, and festivities and it was packed with thousands of people.


Here's me with my husband enjoying the festival.


The next day was The Big Crafty. There were a lot of people shopping- this was the largest Big Crafty to date. I was so glad to be a part of it.

A close up shot of my booth.


Another shot of my booth from the street- I was busy! I enjoyed talking to a lot of wonderful Asheville people. So many friendly faces- no wonder this city attracts so many talented artists- it's filled with a great support for the arts on so many levels.


I was able to sneak away from my booth for a few seconds and I am sure glad I did because I was able to meet a really awesome gal named Sally who owns Nana. I got this wallet from her made out of super cool vintage fabric. Sally is fabulous- check out all the other amazing purses and wallets she has for sale on etsy here.



Right next door to our booth was Seven Feathers Tribe. I could not resist this adorable princess crown for my sweetheart! Check out how awesome it is! So impressed with the quality and workmanship in her fun and whimsical creations for kids. She has lots listed on her etsy site! Go take a look!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#512]north face outlet store[/URL] along with Women's Prism Ice Parka has outstanding heat retention, even in temps like 25 degrees under zero. The windproof shell makes sure that wind chill doesn't turned into a problem, and the [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#512]north face outlet store[/URL] match stays flattering without affecting flexibility. This means you could shovel compacted snow or ski a slope using ease-just be ready to start shedding tiers when you get too hot inside!

Anonymous said...

World class atheletes have skied extensive trail cpa networks with scenic views with [URL=http://www.northfacejacketsforsale.net/#564]north face promotion code[/URL] resorts such as Sterling silver Star, Mount Washington, Callaghan Area (near Whistler), Panorama and Kicking Horse.The right garments could make or break your nordic skiing vacation. Below is a quick [URL=http://www.northfacejacketsforsale.net/#928]north face pro deal[/URL] to be able to cross country skiing attire.